Our puppies will be ready for pickup with the following:
- 2 year health guarantee against genetic illness. This guarantee covers the veterinary fees up to the full purchase price of the puppy for any genetic or hereditary illness or a replacement puppy.
- First vaccinations and parasite control
- Registration with the ALAA
- Microchip and ID number
- Veterinary certificate of health, immunization record and pedigree certificate
- Early house and crate training and socialization
- Custom collar, a blanket with scent of litter and favorite toy
- Spaying / neutering contract to be fulfilled by seven months of age, after which you will be reimbursed $500 for the procedure when veterinary proof is presented
- Puppy food
- Lifetime support from us
*** Westmount Australian Labradoodle reserves the right to select a puppy from every litter for our breeding program or to sell to other breeders.
Puppies will go to their new homes at eight weeks. Please make all arrangements necessary to pick up your puppy on the specified date that will be assigned to you in advance.
All puppies must be picked up in person.
Should you at any time of the puppy's life decide that you can no longer care for him, we ask that you bring the puppy back to us to rehome him.
Should you need dog sitting services for your puppy, we offer this service to our adoptive families only.