Thank you for your interest in our puppies.
Our puppy price is $2,950 plus applicable taxes, plus a $500 retainer for the cost of neutering or spaying, which will be refunded upon veterinary proof that the procedure has been performed. We accept a $500 non-refundable deposit / consultation fee to reserve your puppy after your application has been approved. A $1,400 payment is due when your puppy is born. The final balance of $1,450, plus applicable taxes, is due when your puppy is six weeks old. (Please note that for applications received after July 1st, 2021, the price of a puppy will increase to $3,250).
1. Please fill out and submit the online PUPPY APPLICATION (or GUARDIAN APPLICATION if you are applying to be a Guardian).
2. You will receive an automatic email confirmation when we have received your application.
3. We will contact you within the next 48 hours by email (office hours Monday-Friday 10am-4pm) to set up a phone conversation, or we will call you directly. We like to talk in person to answer your questions and to discern what type of puppy temperament will best suit you and your lifestyle.
4. Please be aware that we do not ship our puppies. You must be willing to come to us to pick up your puppy and to travel back home with your new family member.
1. After we have communicated over the phone and by email and you have received a written confirmation that your application has been approved, a $500 non refundable deposit/consultation fee is required to reserve your puppy.
2. Your deposit will be applied in full towards the total price of your puppy.
3. Westmount Labradoodles accepts etransfers.
4. You will receive a confirmation by email when we have accepted your deposit.
As a health measure and safety precaution for our puppies and parents, our home is not open for visits. Our priority is to raise healthy puppies for our families. We do not have a kennel. Our adult dogs live with their own families and are with us during breeding time and puppy raising only.