Having a new puppy in the family will require commitment and patience, but will provide a life-long reward.The responsibilities that will be required of the adopting family include:
- Embracing the new member of the family and ensuring that there is someone always present to care for your puppy's needs
- Regular training of your new puppy to the age of eighteen months
- Be prepared to seek the help of an experienced trainer when help may be required.
- Be able to regularly brush your labradoodle's coat and bring her to a professional groomer on a monthly basis
- Be prepared to bring your labradoodle to the veterinarian for regular vaccines, seasonal medications, and exceptional times when she is not being her regular self.
If for any reason a family situation arises that you must rehome your labradoodle, we ask that you return your dog to us so that we may find a suitable and loving family. We also offer a dog sitting service when your labradoodle cannot travel with the family.
Adoption questionnaire Available puppies